- NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Includes reinforced windlass, stabilization plate, windlass clip and writeable windlass security strap
- Featuring NAR's signature Red Tip Technology® elliptical tab providing added visual clues during application
Manufacturer Part Number: NoneNo Additional Information Provided
The C-A-T® Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T® Tourniquet (not included) on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T® Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab. The C-A-T® Holder is available in Black, Coyote, and Multicam, Red and OD Green colors.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
Manufacturer Part Number: 30-0057No Additional Information Provided
The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a cost effective, compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology® signature red tear notches.
A cost effective option for an individual hemorrhage control kit
Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
Easy-to-open streamlined kit designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
1 x Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
Manufacturer Part Number: NAR80-0167No Additional Information Provided