- The Phase 5 Mini Hand Stop – MLOK (MHS-MLOK) is an ultra-lightweight rail attachment that will assist the operator with indexing their support hand while deploying the weapon; as well as keeping the support hand in the same position while firing. The MHS-MLOK can be mounted on the bottom or either side of any M-LOK compatible rail system in a forward or reverse direction, allowing either a push or pull style grip.
Manufacturer Part Number: MHS-MLOK-BLK, MHS-MLOK-GREY, MHS-MLOK-RED
- Weight: 0.5oz
- Length: 2.125 in
- Width: 0.60 in
- Height: 1 in
- Material: 6061-T6 billet aluminum
No Additional Information Provided
- The MSR Arms Advisor articles are intended to answer some of the most common shooter questions and assist our customers in making the best purchasing decision possible.
- Sorry, no media content is current available for this product.
- No questions have been submitted regarding this product. If you have a question regarding this, or any of our other products, please submit them by emailing email@example.com. We will return your email promptly and post both the question and answer here for our other customers to view. Remember, there are no dumb questions... Thank you, MSR Arms!