Cross Armory’s STOCK LOCK is intended for AR15 owners who want to go featureless but don’t want to buy a new stock. STOCK LOCK allows your adjustable buttstock to be immovably attached on the buffer tube.
- FIXES YOUR MOVABLE BUTTSTOCK – easily attaches to any buffer tube. Locate your buttstock anywhere on the buffer tube, not just at the pin holes
- DON’T BUY A NEW STOCK STOCK LOCK – turns your adjustable stock into a fixed stock as required by various AR laws around the country
- FITS ANY EXPOSED BUFFER TUBE – easily installed with the tools provided without requiring any disassembly of other features of your gun
- WON’T PERMANENTLY ALTER YOUR WEAPON STOCK LOCK – can be uninstalled if you move or sell your AR15 out of state
- 7075T6 AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM – machined from lightweight billet aluminum alloy; 80% stronger than 6061
The Cross Armory STOCK LOCK is designed to comply with “fixed stock” requirements in California, New York and other states. With STOCK LOCK properly installed, the gun owner is unable to adjust the buttstock while in use. The buttstock can only be moved after STOCK LOCK has been uninstalled.
The advantage of STOCK LOCK over other fixed stock solutions is that STOCK LOCK can be installed at any point on the buffer tube. This allows the buttstock to be fixed in a position on the buttstock that is optimal for every gun owner. You will never have to “make do” with a stock length that isn’t perfect regardless of your reach or preference.
The STOCK LOCK is a simple and affordable solution that allows the gun owner to retain the value that has been invested in time and money setting up a gun tuned to individual preference, as well as not destroying value if that gun should ever be sold in a state without “fixed stock” requirements.
*See Media Tab for Install Video*
Although this product may fall within the laws as written, this product has not been approved by any state, county, city or municipal law enforcement agency or regulation body within any of the United States, including California, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, Illinois, Hawaii, or any other thereof. It’s the purchaser’s responsibility to know the current firearm laws and regulations in their state, county, city and municipality. Be familiar with all of your local and state laws / regulations before installing this product! The manufacturer of Stock Lock and MSR Arms LLC are not held responsible for your understanding or interpretation of the laws and regulations. The manufacturer, distributors or sellers of Stock Lock cannot be not held responsible for personal injury, death, or property damage from inaccurate assembly, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product. See Our Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions) for more information