The Accu-Tac SR-5 Bipod was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. The SR-5 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. Its wide stance and ratcheted leg extension gives you the adjustability needed for precision aim and repeatability. You will feel the stability and security of your rifle as never felt before.
Accu-Tac’s QD rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds. Our ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever, the retracted leg height of 6.25 inches extends to an open position of 9.75.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg positions can be deployed in a 90 and 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into a 180 degree arch. Available with standard Picatinny mount or quick detach mount.
Add the optional Accu-Tac Spikes for aggressive traction on dirt or any soft surfaces.
Manufacturer Part Number: SRB-G200
- Finish: Flat Black Hard Anodize
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Min. Height: 6.25” – 158.75mm (Legs at 45°)
- Max. Height: 10.75” – 273mm (Legs at 90°)
- Min. Stance: 9.25” – 235mm (legs at 45°)
- Max. Stance: 15.75” – 400mm (legs at 90°)
- Closed Position Width: 3.250” – 82.5mm
- Closed Position Length: 9” – 228.6mm
- Weight: 22 Oz.