The ARMagLock Gen2 is your Fixed Magazine Lock and Release Solution for your AR15 with a new pin design that allows either limited receiver separation or full separation. This prevents the upper receiver from fully opening when desiring to only change the magazine. ARMagLock allows the shooter to re-insert a magazine while the upper and lowers receivers (the action) are closed or open, allowing for SIGNIFICANTLY faster magazine changes. The ARMagLock allows you to have the ejection port cover open or closed when closing the action. The ARMagLock also has finger knurling for excellent grip in any and all weather conditions, in addition to coming with the knurled grip tacticool dual channel rear take-down pin and accompanying split ring for quick pull operation.
– Creates a fixed magazine rifle or pistol (AR-15 platform)
– Operates similar to OEM magazine release button
– Easy installation and removability
– Made of aircraft grade aluminum
– For Installation & Operation Videos, see MEDIA Tab.
– Note from Manufacturer: “It’s the purchasers responsibility to know the current firearm laws and regulations in their state, county, city and municipality. Be familiar with all of your local and state laws / regulations before installing this product! The manufacturer/company (creator & seller) of ARMagLock, is not held responsible for your understanding or interpretation of the laws and regulations.” (Click HERE for more regulatory information on the manufacturer’s website)The manufacturer, distributors or sellers of ARMagLock, cannot be not held responsible for personal injury, death, or property damage from inaccurate assembly, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product. Any cartridge misfires (jams), misfeeds, stovepipes and any other firing malfunctions need to be cleared by a certified firearms gunsmith. User agrees not to attempt to clear a misfire, cartridge jam, stovepipe or any other malfunction by opening the firearm action during a misfire. Evolusion Concepts, Inc., ARMagLock, and MSR Arms LLC can not be held responsible for any injury due to user manipulation of the firearm due to malfunction.
Weight – 2 Ounces