The accuracy-enhancing RA-434 High-Performance Trigger uniquely combines smoothness and speed for a serious upgrade in performance. The first of its kind, the RA-434 HPT is a premium trigger available at a mid-range cost. This is a single-stage trigger system that helps you shoot more accurately with less effort.
Rise Armament RA-434 High-Performance Trigger w/ Anti-Walk Pins (Options)
- Ultra smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release
- Quick reset and low over-travel for serious speed
- Friction-reducing premium nickel boron coating on interior parts for smoother contact surfaces
- Lightened trigger pull (3.5-lb. pull weight)
- Lightened hammer
- Straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Unit weight: 2.4 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms (Not recommended for Sig MPX)
- Anti-walk pins included
Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
Manufacturer Part Number: RA-434-BLK-AWP; RA-434-SLVR-AWP
Questions and Answers
Q I'm building a AR 300 Blackout pistol. Any reason this wouldn't work? answer nowAsked by April 6, 2020 15:01onAnswered by the admin
None at all. The Rise Armament triggers all work great in mil-spec ar-15 lowers, and in most non mil-spec lowers. Because it is a cassette style trigger, we do see some 80% lowers need a bit of additional material removed from the trigger pocket to accommodate the increased volume. Otherwise, this is a great trigger for the money!
Q Do you know of any reason why this trigger would not be a good option in an Angstadt Arms 9mm AR ... answer nowAsked by May 13, 2019 16:01onAnswered by the admin None at all. In fact, if you check our Instagram page, we use it in our 9mm builds with Angstadt BCG's.