When it comes to adjustable gas blocks, no one does it better than SLR Rifleworks. These patented gas blocks make setting the proper gas flow simple with the tactile feedback from the captive adjustment screw.
SLR Rifleworks Sentry 8 Adjustable Gas Block – .875 Inches (Options)
- Set Screw Spacing: .400″
- Weight: 1.8 Oz.
- 15-position adjustability from 0 – 0.125″ port opening
- Metering screw and screw bore design allows repeatability and reliability only SLR has been able to deliver
- Single tool click to adjust gas metering
- Melonite finish 4140 Precision machined gas block
- Melonite finish 4140 Nexturn Swiss precision metering screw
- Proprietary Alloy Flat Spring with 1400deg temper
- Melonite finish 4140 detent plunger
- Uses standard gas tube
- Tool, roll pin and mounting screws included
Minimum handguard ID height of 1.35″ required
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.