- Retractable, multi-position, compact stock
- Machine hardened aircraft aluminum rails & latch
- Ultra lightweight polymer buttstock and continuous cheek piece
- Only 10.4oz. (16.9oz with Spring and Buffer)
- Available for 5.56/.300 and 7.62
- Tomahawk Standard uses MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group
- Q.D. swivel hole for sling attachmentMSR Arms
- Available in Black, FDE
Note: Not Compatable with TROY Ambidextrous Bolt Release
Our new Shift™ short angled grip integrates form with functionality. The Shift™ short is a hybrid of sorts. The shape works as a comfortable hand stop when going with the thumb over method. The grip allows you to handle the weapon with the confidence and the organic design enables the operator to manipulate the rifle in ways that’s not quite possible with other vertical grip designs. Look for our distinctive grip design² and you'll see the difference.
Keep your speed and accuracy up. Put more down range and on target. Try out the Fortis Shift™ and let us know what you think!
² Fortis and the distinctive hand grip design are trademarks of Fortis Manufacturing, Inc.