VLTOR IMOD Stock (Options)
View full product details
- The VLTOR Improved Modular Stock (IMOD). Designed from lessons taken from the modern battlefield, the IMOD stock provides a highly practical and functional design. In addition, the stock is constructed from the finest materials, making it capable of withstanding the most rugged demands.
• Waterproof side battery compartments that holds 3 CR123 or two AA batteries in each compartment
• Comes pre-assembled with rubber buttpad and strike plate
• Rolled/ angled buttpad with a wide traction area
• Matte (anti-reflection/anti-glare) finish
• Impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended for VLTOR stocks
• Has standard military and quick disconnect swivel socket accessible from both sides
• Available in Mil-Spec or Commercial configuration
• Available in Standard or Clubfoot style
- Length with buttpad: 6.26 inches (at centerline of tube)
Standard Weight: 9.5 oz
Clubfoot Weight: 9.9 oz
LOP fully collapsed: 10.25 inches
LOP fully extended: 13.50 inches
Receiver extension is made of 7075 T6 impact extrusion
- The MSR Arms Advisor articles are intended to answer some of the most common shooter questions and assist our customers in making the best purchasing decision possible.
- Sorry, no media content is current available for this product.
- No questions have been submitted regarding this product. If you have a question regarding this, or any of our other products, please submit them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return your email promptly and post both the question and answer here for our other customers to view. Remember, there are no dumb questions... Thank you, MSR Arms