The Shepherd Scopes BRS Series scopes utilize a single first focal plane (FFP) reticle with the same ballistic drop compensation and range-finding capabilities of the DRS series. Being on the first focal plane allows the range-finding circle reticles to be accurate at every range, regardless of the zoom power. 18” ranging circles with all reticles (other than the MIL reticle) are perfect for Deer Hunting and Military Silhouettes.
- Side focus parallax adjustment
- Accurate sub-tensions across the magnification range.
- The 1/10 mil adjustment turrets provide unparalleled precision.
- Locking tactical turrets
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion glass maximizes resolution and brightness in low-light conditions.
- Argon Gas Filled, Waterproof, Shockproof.
- Includes lens caps, lens cloth, and instruction manual.
- Lifetime Warranty
For help matching your Ballistic Drop Compensating reticle with your round of choice, you can utilize Shepherd’s Ballistic Calculator.
Objective Aperture: 44mm
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Field of View @ 100 yds: 24.6′-7.1′
Eye Relief: 3.5″-4.0″
Turret Click Value: .1 Mil
Total Turret Travel: 20 Mil
Parallax: 10 yds – ∞
Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Finish Color: Matte Black
Finish Type: Type III Hard Anodizing
Water Resistants: 3 meters
Charging Gas: Nitrogen
Weight: 670g (23.6 oz)
Length: 350mm (13.8″)
Manufacturer Part Number: BRS1 (BRS0001); BRS1C (BRS0002); BRS2 (BRS0003); BRS2B (BRS0004); BRS1A (BRS0005); BRS300BLK (BRS0006); BRSMIL (BRS0007); BRS556 (BRS0008)